Wednesday

My Girls

My youngest turned three months old and I wanted to take some pictures of her in a small wooden cradle I have before she grew too long for it. We were all set to go and at the last minute I decided to take some pictures of my older girl wearing a dress my mom sewed for my sister years and years ago. I spotted the dress at my sister's house and have held onto it, waiting for my daughter to grow into it. I wanted to capture her sweet innocence and imagination before she grows out of this stage. I am so glad I decided to do the pictures last-minute! I may have cried a little as I watched her twirl and prance around, pretending to be a princess. I am so glad I captured her sweetness and personality in the pictures! They will always bring back treasured memories!










No comments:

Post a Comment